10月19日（土） 「Eigoで話そう!」 のDiscussion Questions です。
1. What image do you have of the cuisine of America? England? Any other country?
2. If you could introduce just one Japanese dish to the rest of the world, what would it be? Why?
3. How do you respond to the eating habits or food from another culture that are unusual or disgusting to you?
4. What do you know about the eating etiquette, or manners, of other countries? How do they differ with those of Japan?
5. How important is it to preserve the food traditions of certain regions? Should we worry about food traditions that change over time, or should they be allowed to evolve with new technology, reparation methods, etc.? (For example, using new machine technology vs. preparing food traditionally by hand?)